Thursday 5 May 2011

But wait there's more !

Johnny Gee
johnnygee

We all know Mark had Johnny Gee as another one of his personalities on Edison Nation. There is more arising now.
Patrice has actually been helping me with my invention Mike, We’ve emailed quite a bit off line actually.
I see, you must know allot about the things you spout off about Mike, anyone who knows Dallas has heard of Greenville. – Greenville is about an hour East of Dallas, maybe you should look at a map.
For the record, I don’t have to defend myself to you, all I did was suggest something that I thought may keep the fighting down some, that’s all. But like your worldly knowledge of geography, your theory isn’t thought out very well either.
If I was Mark R, then getting any kind of tag on my picture wouldn’t really do any good because Mark R doesn’t post here any more. If I was Johnny comin back as Mark R I wouldn’t be able to claim enough experience to get a tag as Johnny, and I wouldn’t be able to give any professional advice as Johnny, so why would I do that?
Now, I know this is going to come as a HUGE shock to you, but Elvis is really dead, and JFK was shot with only one bullet. No, it’s true, just like I’m not Mark R and I seriously doubt that Chris dude is either.




There was always a rumor that Mark Reyland approached women about their inventions, put them in a compromising position, if he could, and then use it against them when he needed them to disappear. Now we don’t know this for sure and we may try to locate the woman this appears to have happened to. Given what we read it may be believable. He writes to this woman about a sexual toy and wants to make her smile? Not appropriate for ANY professional and can be seen as sexual harassment. It appears Reyland may have a serious issue with women. Below is Patrice. The inventor Reyland harassed in Edison Nation Forum, Inventright forum and on her personal blog.

jkl 9
accountclosed
I knew it! I knew it when he sent me emails as Johnny and I could tell by the way he phrased certain sentences. The one “come on, I know it made you smile” was one of Mark’s sayings and then it hit me like a ton of bricks! Then he posted on my blog as Mark and immediately afterward, made a comment as Johnny with his Texas accent but forgot to log out as Mark! So his sign on said Mark Reyland. So when I confornted him, he denied it and I thought, well what if he really is a real person and I’m doing this to him. So I gave him the benefit of the doubt. But there is NO doubt in my mind now that Johnny is Mark.
  • Mark exits EN and in comes Johnny!
  • Johnny Gee – come on now the name alone is pathetic
  • His invention is an adult toy?
  • When I asked him to stop posting on that hater thread he did it more
  • He would email me everyday asking about Mark so that I talked about him which I didn’t!
  • He would ask me for help but just say, I need HELP nothing specific in order to catch me in giving bad inventing advice???
  • Now he’s promoting Mark as Johnny.
  • He would never do a phone conference or talk to me on the phone.
But that’s an expert for ya. He had all us amatuers fooled didn’t he? Including me. Who has time to run around making up characters all day? Especially when you have businesses to run?
Hey, where is Johnny anyway? If he were real, surely he could prove that he was a real person right?

Here she states it’s the SECOND time? That would be stalking, no?



jkl 9
accountclosed
Well I am mad. This is the second time he tried to hurt me. What was he sneaking around trying to get me to give bad inventing advice so he could prove that I don’t know what I’m doing? Posing as a newbie and wasting my time!
I guess when he couldn’t bust me he decided to promote himself as stated above that “all the ones that gave the best advice over the last 6 months worth of threads have left.”




This final post by Mark (never final because he never leaves ANY forum) is a final threat to this lady, letting her know he will post more? He implies there’s more going on by calling it a personal relationship then she disappears. Convenient for Reyland, don’t you think?

Johnny Gee
johnnygee
Johnny’s back…well kind of anyway.
This is way out of hand, and I know the real reason I did what I did. Although I won’t talk about my personal relationships here on this forum, I do owe you an explanation – however I will only answer questions pertaining to the history between Patrice and I in private emails.
None of this really had anything to do with the rest of you – and I’m truly sorry you felt deceived.
That is all I’m going to say on the subject – you will no longer find Mark or Johnny posting on EN.

No comments:

Post a Comment