Friday 17 June 2011

Innovators Warehouse Kenny Durham, Amy Schleicher fake scam fraud invention patent marketers Indianapolis, Indiana

Innovators Warehouse Kenny Durham, Amy Schleicher fake scam fraud invention patent marketers Indianapolis, Indiana
22nd of Feb, 2011 by User500161
I sighed up with Innovators Warehouse over a year ago and nothing has happened! I can't get a return phone call or anything. Kenny made me feel like I had a great idea and good shot at making money. I spent my last savings on this project and now I'm looking at bankruptcy. I had such high hopes after talking with Kenny because he said I had a winner and that I should take advantage of this right away. After reading the above post here, now it's all making sense. What can scammed inventors like myself do in this situation, who do I contact? I thought the United inventor's association only put their stamp of approval on the best of the best. Now I'm wondering if the UIA is a scam too! It kind of makes sense that it is one if you have to pay x amount of dollars to get them to say and do nice things for you. Whats this Inveotrs protection act of 1999 stuff? I've heard that all companies in this industry are supposed to give the information. Isn't it against the law not to? I demand to know Innovators Warehouses act of 1999 numbers now. I'm going to start with the Attorney General's office in Missouri and tell them about my situation and see what they say.

http://www.scaminformer.com/scam-report/innovators-warehouse-kenny-durham-amy-schleicher-fake-c23272.html

No comments:

Post a Comment