Friday 11 November 2011

Habitual Liar?

This is now out in the open for all to see. We guess the inventor had enough of Mark posting her picture up and calling her and her friends stalkers.

AGAIN this proves Reyland a liar. Is anyone keeping count of how many lies he's been caught in with proof to back it up? As many people know, liars have a difficult time remembering what lie they told who and always are eventually caught. The crazy part is when they keep moving onto the next lie. It's becoming as clear as day who the unstable person most likely is. As was written by the inventor: how can Reyland be reporting the 3 inventors to the FBI and RCMP for stalking his family and contacting them via email sending them links about Mark when he announced quite a while back just how his family really found out!

From: Mark Reyland <Mark@Creative3D.local>
Subject: EN
To: "Margaret" <lboments@gmail.com>, "Sally" <sally78@yahoo.com>, "Troy" <gizmo59@hotmail.com>, tania@taniareynaert.com, "Ron" <rjlinnov@yahoo.com>
Date: Tuesday, September 7, 2010, 7:20 AM


I wanted you all to know that I have left EN but not because of you. I’m leaving EN because of my family. I was struck pretty hard when my daughter called me crying and asked if I was okay. One of her friends had come across EN and sent her a link to these postings, she read much of what you all wrote, and it hurt her deeply - as it did my wife.

I have worked hard to help inventors, and in fact I have helped most of you. Taking my time and in many cases spending my own money to help people find a little success. Obviously you all feel I have wronged you in some way, and that’s ok. What I would ask you to do is take a moment and remember the ways I have helped you.

Please understand in the future when you wage war against someone publicly you hurt not only them, but the people who care about them.

Good luck to you all, and I wish you much success with your inventing.

Mark

This was NOT Reyland's first attempt to appear as a victim. You may notice he goes back and forth. aggressor to victim, aggressor to victim. Basically he tries many different approaches to gain what he needs.
http://dalkeithpress.com/info/narcissism-1.aspx?utm_content=liv-ocomelove-dealwAb&gclid=CJmsxuGFsKwCFacEQAodkg6GHw



No comments:

Post a Comment