Tuesday 19 June 2012

Written for Inventor Roger Brown and Mark Reyland UIAUSA

I swear I am clever
I'll always deceive
lies and more lies
I don't plan to leave
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
I like to be right
and must always be so
Don't do as I say
and my anger will grow
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
I rant and I rave
always looking the fool
You're making me mad
publicly losing my cool
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
When I can't get my way
I create a new name
Johnny Franklin's my latest
I'm a troll with a game
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
I will lie and will cheat
to get what I want
They're seeing through us
so through emails we'll taunt
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
away from the forums
away from the chats
we're nothing but Conmen
we're nothing but rats.
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
-anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment