Thursday 5 January 2012

Are YOU a Stalker too?

Well there's a sure fire way to find out! Ask Mark Reyland what his qualifications are and you too can be labelled a stalker.

Mark Reyland may just be having a melt down in the public eye! Writing this, I feel a song coming on. I'm a stalker, he's a stalker...wouldn't you like to be a stalker too?!

And for the record, John is another concerned inventor looking out for the better interest of others. The post below this one shows what nutty acts mark Reyland is involved in THIS time.
---------------


Mark T. ReylandFor those of you who don't know John Young is a stalker. he spends his time chasing me (and probably others) around the internet posting lies and causing trouble.

He is joined by his two friends Derek Pater and Troy Robison. This posting is simply another of their unstable rants. For over a year now we’ve seen these people stalk and harass several inventors in many different ways – from letters to emails and phone calls to these postings under their own names and many fabricated identities they use.

Please be careful. This is not normal behavior and there is obviously something in their mind keeping them from acting rationally on the source and boundaries of their “anger”.

Obviously I’m never going to address them directly, but if you want to know about me and my background I would start by reading the Daily Inventor Bog I write each morning. It should tell you if I know what I’m doing and more importantly give you insight into me as a person
-----------------

Unless Reyland writes about being a conman and a fraud with no good experience in the inventing, marketing, ASOTV, business and mentoring part of this industry, we suggest you will never have real insight into who and what he truly is.
After he finishes his slander/ anger blog each morning, he moves onto his Johnny Franklin one and then sends out his Johnny Franklin emails. Busy guy, just not busy with success.

No comments:

Post a Comment